Friday, October 2, 2015

Reminiscing - What Was Supposed to Be a Weekly Wrap Up

I was all set to post a weekly wrap up then got caught up with pictures of Grace through the years and just had to post about that instead. I am so proud of this girl. She has gone through so much. She is truly my best friend. I love her to pieces and don't know what I will do when she grows up and gets on with her life outside of our home. So, indulge me while I share so memories.
 
 

 
Of course Grace's first dog. This is the baby of the family.

 
Grace in her uniform while attending Trinity's Fine Art days.

 
A valentine party a few years ago. She hates this picture, but I quite like it.

 
One from just a couple of years ago on Easter.

 
Before all the hair went away. I loved the long hair, but she petitioned for short hair for a long time before I relented.

 
Grace in her element. She loves dressing up and hopes to work as a makeup artist one day.

 
Another of her loves - animals - volunteering at the shelter.

 
Christmas a few years ago when she was crazy about Loki.

 
A birthday party without a birthday cake. Doughnut cake instead.

 
Just last spring with the short hairdo and all dressed up for the Spring Formal.

1 comment:

LJS said...

I love her short hair and I have loved getting to know you along your journey.