Friday, December 12, 2014

Would You Like an Encouraging Evening With Some Wonderful Ladies

If you are local to me you might want to consider visiting this link and reading about The Little Farm Retreats. I just attended my second retreat last weekend. This is hosted by my close friend Amy and she is just the best at welcoming you into her home and feeling like you have been friends forever.

I think her plan is to do a retreat every other month, but don't quote me on that. So far that is how it has worked out on the calendar. Her house is so inviting. Great friends old and new, crafting, festive food, and lots of coffee.

Love this woman to pieces and can't wait for the next gathering. If you are local to this area and would like to join in on the fun send a message to her on Facebook - Little Farm Diary and see about getting on the invite list.

Merry Christmas to all!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are the sweetest friend like E-V-E-R! You make me cry though! Love you!