Friday, September 5, 2014

First Book Club Meeting of the Year

 
Today was our first mother daughter book club. The girls ranged in age from 11 - 15 and the book we are all reading and discussing is Mothering and Daughtering. We actually had some pretty good discussion today and the girls even participated. At this point I believe we will be meeting once a month.

 
One of my best friends hosted this for us and you can find her over at Little Farm Diary. Yes her house is just as great in person as it is on the blog. We always have a super time while visiting and she has the best treats.

 
While visiting after the book club I indulged in some photo challenges of my own with the iphone. If you remember a couple of posts back I discussed wanting to improve my photography only using the iphone. So far I stink at it, but I have challenged myself to try something different each day.



2 comments:

LJS said...

I just read some of the comments on Amazon. Do you agree with how good the reviews are? Would you recommend??

Unknown said...

We had so much fun at our first meeting! Already looking forward to #2!!!