Monday, March 25, 2013

B is for Bird Inspired Art


Last week while visiting the art store we found a 2012 bird calendar marked down to $2.99. I planned on bringing it home and using the pages for collage work in my art journal. But Grace got her hands on it first and starting creating. 

The calendar inspired her to create a set of characters inspired by the birds in the calendar. 


It also inspired her to create a set of bird cards for the art festival. 

We are participating with Marcy over at Ben and Me. Join in or see what other families are posting.


Blogging Through the Alphabet

5 comments:

LisaMarieF said...

Wow - amazing artist! I love the bird inspired characters. I could never draw like that lol.

Izzie, Mac & Me said...

Very Nice! Stopping by from Blogging through the Alphabet linky. I'm you're newest follower.

Cindy
izziemacandme.blogspot.com

Brittney said...

What lovely artwork!

Leah Courtney said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

Beautiful artwork!!